29 Jul 2020
The fall season will certainly be a different change of pace this year. As some families adapt to a new routine of distance learning and working, that opens up the opportunity to enjoy Sandbridge Beach outside of the typical summer months. While social distancing yourself from others, turn to nature for comfort, hope and inspiration. Explore the outdoors, engage your children, and learn new things. Sandbridge is full of open spaces and healthy waterways just waiting for you to navigate. Consider a Sandbridge getaway with your loved ones and stay in our wide selection of rental homes and condos!
Still thinking about your options? Review our list below of great reasons to visit Sandbridge this fall:
1. Keep your vacation days and work remotely from the beach! Many employers are continuing to allow employees to work remotely. Bring your family to the beach and enjoy productive days filled with sunshine and salt!
2. Homes & Condos offer several gathering areas ideal for setting up a makeshift office! With all homes and condos offering high-speed internet/WIFI, setting up your remote office takes no time at all. So open that laptop and get working, and try not to look at your beautiful ocean or bay view!
3. Our family friendly community is perfect for a beach break so bring your kids along! Many of our homes offer private backyards with pools and play areas, so let them enjoy the pool while you are working. Take a break and walk to the expanded beach, perfect for social distancing! View homes with private pools, open until October 10th, 2020!
4. Extend your stay…one week might not be enough of a break! Have more time? Then stay for a week or three! With great rates and weather, you can really relax and unwind and still be productive!
5. Incorporate learning experiences for your entire family to enjoy! You can learn from anywhere, so why not spend a day exploring the Wildlife Refuge? Take a leisurely stroll down the beach and collect shells. Grab a handful of sand and look at it under a microscope! Challenge your child to learn about the ocean and ways to preserve it and the marine life it supports. You will also create memories to last a lifetime!
Our reservation staff is ready to help you find the right home or condo for your stay. Contact us online, or call 1-800-933-4800 to get your planning started!