Seaside #C-203, Tropical Breeze | Bayside - Rental Property
Details At A Glance
- 3201 Sandpiper Rd, Unit #C-203
- Complex: Seaside At Sandbridge Condos
- Property Type: Condominium
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 full / 1 half
- Occupancy: 6
- Square Footage: 1589
Tropical Breeze is a second-floor unit decorated with a whimsical island theme. Enjoy your morning coffee or an evening cocktail on the large covered deck that provides welcome protection from the sun and the rain. The fully-appointed kitchen features new stainless-steel appliances that make meal preparation a breeze. Relax by watching a movie (over 150 DVDs to choose from), grab a book from the bookcase, or enjoy some family time with more than 30 games and puzzles.
Tropical Breeze provides HDTV service (including a premium TV channel), a 65-inch Smart HDTV and Bluetooth sound bar, a TV in each bedroom, free WiFi, and two parking spaces.
• 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo
• 1300 sf
• Large covered balcony offers protection from the sun and the rain
• Private Master Bedroom Balcony
• Private Jacuzzi tub in bath
• Fully appointed gourmet kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
• Free WiFi
• HDTV with premium TV channel
• 3 Flat screen HDTV's (65" Smart HDTV in living room)
• Over 30 games and puzzles, 150 DVDs, books
• 2 off street parking spaces
• Community pool
• 2 Community Grilling stations (Bring your charcoal!)
• EASY quick beach access
Bed Sizes: Br1 - Queen, Br2 - Twin Loft over Queen, Living Room - Queen Hide-A-Bed
Guest ReviewsAvg. Rating:
Good value for August. Loved the pool and the porch. Nice and clean. Beds were super comfy and I loved the kitchen. It was like a gourmet kitchen dream. Very close to the beach and decor was all new.
Super clean and comfortable. I was thrilled at the short one block walk to the beach. Nice kitchen had everything I needed. I liked the bright open living area. I enjoyed sipping my coffee out on the large porch. Two bathrooms was very nice in a two bedroom. Will come back again.
Stayed here Christmas week. Was super clean, bright and cheery. Family had a wonderful time. Short one block walk to the beach. Kitchen was wonderful had everything we needed. Beds were very comfortable. Will stay again for sure.