Sandbridge Remote Learning and Working
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Wednesday, July 29, 2020
The fall season will certainly be a different change of pace this year. As some families adapt to a new routine of distance learning and working, that opens up the opportunity to enjoy Sandbridge Beach outside of the typical summer months. While social distancing yourself from others, turn to nature for comfort, hope and inspiration. Explore the outdoors, engage your children, and learn new things. Sandbridge is full of open spaces and healthy waterways just waiting for you to navigate. Consider a Sandbridge getaway with your loved ones and stay in our wide selection of rental homes and condos!
Still thinking about your options? Review our list below of great reasons to visit Sandbridge this fall:
1. Keep your vacation days and work remotely from the beach! Many employers are continuing to allow employees to work remotely. Bring your family to the beach and enjoy productive days filled with sunshine and salt!
2. Homes & Condos offer several gathering areas ideal for setting up a makeshift office! With all homes and condos offering high-speed internet/WIFI, setting up your remote office takes no time at all. So open that laptop and get working, and try not to look at your beautiful ocean or bay view!
3. Our family friendly community is perfect for a beach break so bring your kids along! Many of our homes offer private backyards with pools and play areas, so let them enjoy the pool while you are working. Take a break and walk to the expanded beach, perfect for social distancing! View homes with private pools, open until October 10th, 2020!
4. Extend your stay…one week might not be enough of a break! Have more time? Then stay for a week or three! With great rates and weather, you can really relax and unwind and still be productive!
5. Incorporate learning experiences for your entire family to enjoy! You can learn from anywhere, so why not spend a day exploring the Wildlife Refuge? Take a leisurely stroll down the beach and collect shells. Grab a handful of sand and look at it under a microscope! Challenge your child to learn about the ocean and ways to preserve it and the marine life it supports. You will also create memories to last a lifetime!
Our reservation staff is ready to help you find the right home or condo for your stay. Contact us online, or call 1-800-933-4800 to get your planning started!
Sandbridge Sandbridge Beach Sandbridge Distance Learning Sandbridge Remote Learning Sandbridge Remote Working Sandbridge Rentals
Phase III Reopening
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Wednesday, July 1, 2020
As Virginia enters Phase III of reopening due to Covid-19, some restrictions are being lifted, while others remain in place. Notably, Sanctuary Realty will open their pool in Building B and the Cabana Bar Pool, while the pool in Building A and the fitness centers will remain closed. Use restrictions and social distancing will be in effect. Please follow the regulations and all posted signage to ensure your safety and the safey of others. The assocation will close all pools if the guidelines are not followed. For a complete update on Phase III of reopening, click here. Sandbridge Realty's private homes with pools and hot tubs are open.
Virginia Beach's Beaches Open May 22nd
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Monday, May 18, 2020
IMPORTANT! Please note that all community pools, gyms and common area spaces are closed at this time due to COVID-19 restrictions and the Governor of Virginia at The Sanctuary, Seaside and Dunes Condominiums. Private Vacation Rental Homes and Hot Tubs are open.
Updated as of June 5th, 2020:
Most of Virginia began Phase Two of reopening on June 5 following the guidelines put in place by Gov. Ralph Northam.
Phase II of reopening Virginia includes: allowing groups of no more than 50, restaurants can start serving customers inside at a limited capacity, gyms can reopen indoor areas at a limited capacity, and museums and zoos can reopen, although not all of them here locally just yet are opening.
The current guidelines for religious services, non-essential retail, and personal grooming services will largely remain the same in Phase Two. An in-depth look at the governor’s Phase Two guidelines can be found here.
For those of you who are coming to Sandbridge, our local businesses are all open (following the guidelines), including The Baja and Bayview Lounge, Baja Coffee Shop, Sugar Shack, Simply Steamed, Sandbridge Island Restaurant and Pizza, Sandbridge Market, Zero's, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Gringo's Taco Truck, Margie & Ray's Crab House, Bay Breeze Farm Stand (fresh produce and seafood), Cromwell's Farmers Market (fresh produce and local beef), and all of the fantastic retail and restaurants found at Red Mill Commons, located just 7 minutes from Sandbridge. So plan a trip to our beach community, we are open! Enjoy our expanded beach from this year's beach replenishment program, hike and bike in the wildlife refuge, fish, surf, paddle...so much to do with wide-open and uncrowded spaces. We hope to see you soon!
P.S. If you can't stay for a week, that's okay! Our condos are now accepting partial stays! Call us TODAY for availability!
On May 22nd, Virginia Beach's beaches will be OPEN!!! We know you are just as excited as we are to be able to sit on the beach once again and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean. The beach has always been there for us and gazing at the water will restore your well being and aide you back to normal.
There are a few guidelines for you to follow to ensure everyone's health and safety. Below you will find the Virginia Beach Access Plan that outlines the guidelines:
1. Group sports (volleyball, football, frisbee, etc.) are prohibited
2. Speakers are prohibited
3. Alcohol is prohibited
4. Tents and groupings of umbrellas are prohibited
5. Fishing on sand beaches (Jetty to 42nd street) in the Resort Area is prohibited. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE RESORT AREA OF VIRGINIA BEACH ONLY, NOT SANDBRIDGE.
6. Parking garages and lots will be limited to 50% capacity.
The Latest Updates Regarding COVID-19
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Thursday, April 2, 2020
No doubt we are all in this together...trying to navigate between the news and our daily lives. As we are certainly in uncertain times, what we do know is that we are here to help you in any way we can. We are open for business and want to assure you of the diligent approach we are taking to ensure our guests, home owners and staff members stay safe and healthy. We are monitoring this unprecedented situation closely and we are listening carefully to each and every one of our guests and owners.
If you are arriving between now and June 10, you can expect to stay in your chosen property. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff has increased their professional standards to also include additional recommendations set forth by the CDC and WHO. Here are some of the precautionary measures we are taking to ensure your family's safety:
1. Our cleaning teams work diligently to ensure our rigid sanitation and disinfection protocols and best practices are withheld to the highest standard. This includes heightened attention to disinfecting all flat surfaces as well as light switches, thermostats, remote controls, appliance door handles, faucets, stair railings, and door knobs.
2. Our linens and towels are laundered in a commercial laundry facility that provides the necessary water temperature, soap, and sanitation needed for proper laundering.
3. Many of our homes are keyless entry, allowing you to completely distance yourself and your family from others.
4. Many of our staff are working remotely from home having complete access to our management systems. Our office has been locked to outside vendors, and our maintenance crews, guest services, and housekeeping personnel are servicing our guests and owners seamlessly.
We will continue to take calls to discuss options related to your vacation for guests arriving between now and June 10th. Our staff is available during normal business hours via phone at 800-933-4800 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to work with you to make the best decision for your family's safety and well-being. In the coming weeks we anticipate a higher than normal call volume and we are prioritizing those guests who are arriving between now and June 10th.
Should you decide to keep your existing reservation in place, please note that many local businesses and services have been affected by COVID-19 as well. Operating hours, retail stores, events and attractions may have changed or are subject to change without notice. Local grocery stores and paper products may be in limited supply, so be prepared to bring all of your own necessities.
For those of you who purchased trip insurance and wish to cancel your reservation, you will need to contact them directly.
For reservations after June 10th, we ask for patience as this is a dynamic situation and subject to change at any given time. We will continue to update you on this page as we know more about the impact COVID-19 may have on our guests, property owners and community. For the most up-to-date information and latest protocols on COVID-19, please visit The Center for Disease Control. We will keep those affected in our hearts and hope that this situation is behind us all as quickly as possible.
-The Sandbridge Realty Team
Navigating Your Vacation Around COVID-19
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Monday, March 16, 2020
As we're all aware, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of us in every form of our daily routine. At Sandbridge Realty, we're committed to doing everything possible to ensure you have a safe, healthy, and happy vacation. We understand that life is a bit unsettling for most Americans right now, and we feel for those who are significantly impacted. We can only hope that the situation resolves itself soon enough, and that everyone stays healthy! Sandbridge Beach is well known for it’s family-friendly community, a special place far different than what you find in a resort, hotel, cruise or theme park. A place to reconnect with nature and to enjoy life’s simple pleasures. Here are just a few of the reasons for loving what we are not:
1) We have private homes with private pools and you are around only the people that you want to be around...and it's a good thing! You don't need to interrupt your quality time with friends and family...you can still enjoy a vacation together in any one of our private homes.
2) No hotels, very little commercialization, no crowded streets or over populated areas, and an easy drive from most of the East Coast. Just 5 miles of pristine coastline and private homes and pools that you can enjoy with just the people you want to share your space with. Get to know more about Sandbridge and things to do!
3) Sandbridge Realty offers over 350 vacation properties ranging from two bedroom condos to much larger homes capable of accommodating even the largest of families. This means the space is yours and you are not sharing it with anyone else! Whether you choose an ocean or bay location for your rental home, you are guaranteed close access to the beach!
4) Imagine enjoying your very own private pool? Our vacation rentals come with a variety of amenities, ranging from inground pools and hot tubs, wifi-access and game rooms, pool tables and elevators, keyless entry and freshly laundered and sanitized linens. For those who are interested in minimizing their exposure to unknown elements, this is a tremendous benefit.
5) Your safety and the safety of others is most important to us. We are using all recommended protocols as set forth by the CDC and WHO. This includes properly sanitizing and disinfecting all of our homes, condos, and pools, and by owning our own linen company, we can ensure that that our promise to you is kept.
Please contact us directly online, or call us at 1-800-933-4800 for any questions surrounding your upcoming or future vacation with us!
- 18th Annual Norfolk Latino Festival (1)
- 2018 Virginia Beach Tattoo Arts Festival (1)
- 4th Of July (1)
- American Authors (1)
- American Music Festival (1)
- Annual 4th Of July Boat Parade (1)
- Art (1)
- Art Crush (1)
- Back Bay (2)
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge (3)
- Baja Coffee Co (1)
- Baja Sandbridge (1)
- Bayou Boogaloo (1)
- Beach Equipment (1)
- Beach Holiday (1)
- Beach Rentals (1)
- Beach Vacation (1)
- Bee And The Biscuit (1)
- Beer Bourbon And Bbq Festival (1)
- Blue Moon Full Moonapalooza (1)
- Blue Petes (1)
- Boardwalk (1)
- Bookdirect (2)
- Breakfast (1)
- Carly Pearce (1)
- Cars Coffee (1)
- Cavalier Hotel (1)
- Chase Bryant (1)
- Coastal Virginia (1)
- Coffee Shop (1)
- Commonwealth Vibez (2)
- Concerts (2)
- Crafted (1)
- Cyber Monday (1)
- Dan Shay (1)
- Day Trip (1)
- Daytrips (1)
- Def Leppard (1)
- Dierks Bentley (1)
- Dragonfly Summer Concert Series (1)
- Ecsc (2)
- Elbow Rd (1)
- Events (9)
- Extreme Sports (1)
- Fall (2)
- Ferry Plantation House (1)
- Festivals (1)
- Fireworks (2)
- Flying Proms Symphony Airshow (1)
- Fmx (1)
- Friday The 13th (1)
- Funkfest (1)
- Grace Sherwood (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Happy Holidays (1)
- Hauntings (1)
- History (1)
- Holiday Sale (1)
- Holiday Vacation (1)
- Hotel (1)
- Hunt Club Farm (1)
- I Want To Show You Something (1)
- Janet Jackson State Of The World Tour (1)
- Jason Aldean (1)
- Journey (1)
- Kayaking (1)
- Keith Urban (1)
- King Neptune (1)
- Latin Fest (1)
- Little Island Fishing Pier (2)
- Little Red Mailbox (1)
- Local Dining (1)
- Local Produce (1)
- Matisyahu (1)
- Mermaid Seafari (1)
- Military Aviation Museum (3)
- Moca (2)
- Monster Trucks (1)
- Mount Trashmore (1)
- Music (1)
- Nas Oceana Air Show (1)
- Nature (1)
- Neptune Festival (1)
- Neptunes Park (1)
- Neptunes Surfing Classic (1)
- New Realm Brewing Co (1)
- Nitro Circus The Next Level Tour (1)
- Norfolk Harborfest (1)
- North American Sand Soccer Championships (1)
- Nsof Patriots Day (1)
- Ocean Rentals (1)
- Old Beach Farmers Market (1)
- Original Wailers (1)
- Patriotic Festival (1)
- Pentatonix (1)
- Pete Smith (1)
- Princess Anne Country Club (1)
- Pungo (4)
- Pungo Strawberry Festival (1)
- Pungo Wine Festival (1)
- Rascal Flatts (1)
- Reaver Beach Brewing Co (1)
- Rock N Roll Half Marathon (1)
- Rock Roll (1)
- Sale (1)
- Sandbridge (12)
- Sandbridge Activities (4)
- Sandbridge Beach (7)
- Sandbridge Dining (1)
- Sandbridge Distance Learning (1)
- Sandbridge Eats (1)
- Sandbridge Nature (2)
- Sandbridge Pig Pickin (1)
- Sandbridge Realty (3)
- Sandbridge Remote Learning (1)
- Sandbridge Remote Working (1)
- Sandbridge Rentals (1)
- Sandbridge Restaurants (1)
- Sandbridge Wildlife (1)
- Sandstock (1)
- Shop Local (1)
- Springfest (1)
- Stars And Stripes Explosion (1)
- Strawberries (1)
- Summer Concerts (1)
- Surf And Adventure (2)
- Surfing (1)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- Thanksgiving Vacation (1)
- The Bee The Biscuit (1)
- The Boardwalk Art Show (1)
- The Military Aviation Museum (1)
- Things To Do In Sandbridge (2)
- Throwback Thursday (1)
- Travel Tips (1)
- Usla National Lifeguard Championships (1)
- Vacation Rental (2)
- Vacation Rentals (1)
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater (1)
- Vibe Creative District (3)
- Vintage Aircraft (1)
- Virginia (2)
- Virginia Beach (6)
- Virginia Beach Craft Beer (1)
- Virginia Beach Food (1)
- Virginia Beach Oceanfront (4)
- Virginia Beach Sportsplex (1)
- Virginia Beach Water Lantern Festival (1)
- Warbirds Over The Beach (1)
- Wasserhund (1)
- Wasserhund Oktoberfest (1)
- Whale Sighting (1)
- Witch Of Pungo (1)
- Wwii Planes (1)
- Ynot Wednesday (1)
- Young Veterans Brewing Co (1)