Virginia Beach's Beaches Open May 22nd
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Monday, May 18, 2020
On May 22nd, Virginia Beach's beaches will be OPEN!!! We know you are just as excited as we are to be able to sit on the beach once again and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean. The beach has always been there for us and gazing at the water will restore your well being and aide you back to normal.
There are a few guidelines for you to follow to ensure everyone's health and safety. Below you will find the Virginia Beach Access Plan that outlines the guidelines:
1. Group sports (volleyball, football, frisbee, etc.) are prohibited
2. Speakers are prohibited
3. Alcohol is prohibited
4. Tents and groupings of umbrellas are prohibited
5. Fishing on sand beaches (Jetty to 42nd street) in the Resort Area is prohibited. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE RESORT AREA OF VIRGINIA BEACH ONLY, NOT SANDBRIDGE.
6. Parking garages and lots will be limited to 50% capacity.
The Latest Updates Regarding COVID-19
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Thursday, April 2, 2020
No doubt we are all in this together...trying to navigate between the news and our daily lives. As we are certainly in uncertain times, what we do know is that we are here to help you in any way we can. We are open for business and want to assure you of the diligent approach we are taking to ensure our guests, home owners and staff members stay safe and healthy. We are monitoring this unprecedented situation closely and we are listening carefully to each and every one of our guests and owners.
If you are arriving between now and June 10, you can expect to stay in your chosen property. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff has increased their professional standards to also include additional recommendations set forth by the CDC and WHO. Here are some of the precautionary measures we are taking to ensure your family's safety:
1. Our cleaning teams work diligently to ensure our rigid sanitation and disinfection protocols and best practices are withheld to the highest standard. This includes heightened attention to disinfecting all flat surfaces as well as light switches, thermostats, remote controls, appliance door handles, faucets, stair railings, and door knobs.
2. Our linens and towels are laundered in a commercial laundry facility that provides the necessary water temperature, soap, and sanitation needed for proper laundering.
3. Many of our homes are keyless entry, allowing you to completely distance yourself and your family from others.
4. Many of our staff are working remotely from home having complete access to our management systems. Our office has been locked to outside vendors, and our maintenance crews, guest services, and housekeeping personnel are servicing our guests and owners seamlessly.
We will continue to take calls to discuss options related to your vacation for guests arriving between now and June 10th. Our staff is available during normal business hours via phone at 800-933-4800 or via email at email@example.com to work with you to make the best decision for your family's safety and well-being. In the coming weeks we anticipate a higher than normal call volume and we are prioritizing those guests who are arriving between now and June 10th.
Should you decide to keep your existing reservation in place, please note that many local businesses and services have been affected by COVID-19 as well. Operating hours, retail stores, events and attractions may have changed or are subject to change without notice. Local grocery stores and paper products may be in limited supply, so be prepared to bring all of your own necessities.
For those of you who purchased trip insurance and wish to cancel your reservation, you will need to contact them directly.
For reservations after June 10th, we ask for patience as this is a dynamic situation and subject to change at any given time. We will continue to update you on this page as we know more about the impact COVID-19 may have on our guests, property owners and community. For the most up-to-date information and latest protocols on COVID-19, please visit The Center for Disease Control. We will keep those affected in our hearts and hope that this situation is behind us all as quickly as possible.
-The Sandbridge Realty Team
Navigating Your Vacation Around COVID-19
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Monday, March 16, 2020
As we're all aware, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of us in every form of our daily routine. At Sandbridge Realty, we're committed to doing everything possible to ensure you have a safe, healthy, and happy vacation. We understand that life is a bit unsettling for most Americans right now, and we feel for those who are significantly impacted. We can only hope that the situation resolves itself soon enough, and that everyone stays healthy! Sandbridge Beach is well known for it’s family-friendly community, a special place far different than what you find in a resort, hotel, cruise or theme park. A place to reconnect with nature and to enjoy life’s simple pleasures. Here are just a few of the reasons for loving what we are not:
1) We have private homes with private pools and you are around only the people that you want to be around...and it's a good thing! You don't need to interrupt your quality time with friends and family...you can still enjoy a vacation together in any one of our private homes.
2) No hotels, very little commercialization, no crowded streets or over populated areas, and an easy drive from most of the East Coast. Just 5 miles of pristine coastline and private homes and pools that you can enjoy with just the people you want to share your space with. Get to know more about Sandbridge and things to do!
3) Sandbridge Realty offers over 350 vacation properties ranging from two bedroom condos to much larger homes capable of accommodating even the largest of families. This means the space is yours and you are not sharing it with anyone else! Whether you choose an ocean or bay location for your rental home, you are guaranteed close access to the beach!
4) Imagine enjoying your very own private pool? Our vacation rentals come with a variety of amenities, ranging from inground pools and hot tubs, wifi-access and game rooms, pool tables and elevators, keyless entry and freshly laundered and sanitized linens. For those who are interested in minimizing their exposure to unknown elements, this is a tremendous benefit.
5) Your safety and the safety of others is most important to us. We are using all recommended protocols as set forth by the CDC and WHO. This includes properly sanitizing and disinfecting all of our homes, condos, and pools, and by owning our own linen company, we can ensure that that our promise to you is kept.
Please contact us directly online, or call us at 1-800-933-4800 for any questions surrounding your upcoming or future vacation with us!
Take Advantage of our Lucky Offer to Save on Your Sandbridge Vacation
Posted by Jasmine Ambrosio | Monday, March 9, 2020
Now is the time to save on your summer vacation to Sandbridge! From March 10-17, we have a "Lucky Offer” to anyone booking a new full-week reservation between June 27 and July 25, 2020. With the luck of the Irish on your side, you can save $100 on any home or condo that isn’t already on special.
Book your week-long Sandbridge vacation between June 27 and July 25 to qualify for this lucky offer. You can’t combine this deal with any other special, and it must be applied to a new reservation, only. Call us to book at 800-933-4800 or use the code “LUCKY” during checkout.
Why wait any longer? The beach is calling and it’s time to book your summer getaway to Sandbridge. View all Sandbridge properties now!
Here’s How to Save on Your Sandbridge Vacation
- Book Between March 10 – March 17, 2020
- Save $100 on any home or condo booked for an arrival June 27th – July 25th, 2020
- Valid only on new, weekly bookings that are not already on special
- Call 1-800-933-4800 to book, or use code LUCKY in the online booking notes and a rental agent will adjust the rate.
Bookdirect Sandbridge Sandbridge Realty
Sandbridge Realty Book Direct Day 2020
Posted by Jasmine Ambrosio | Friday, January 31, 2020
Celebrate Book Direct Day on February 5, 2020 with Sandbridge Realty and save big on your Sandbridge vacation. Book Direct Day is the perfect opportunity to learn about the importance of booking your vacation with the local experts, and we’re here to help!
When you book directly with Sandbridge Realty for Book Direct day, you’ll save $250 on any new home and $100 on any new condo. You must book your stay on February 5 to take advantage of this deal. This offer applies ONLY to new, weekly bookings made. Call us directly at 1-800-933-4800 to book your stay!
Why Book Direct?
You’ll Save Money
When you book a vacation with an online travel agency (OTA), you can pay hundreds more compared to when you book directly with a local vacation rental provider like Sandbridge Realty. Large OTAs include hidden service fees and extra charges that you can avoid just by booking on our website or by calling our office.
Our Team is Based Locally
The Sandbridge Realty team is based in the area, and we know the best things to do, attractions, food, and more. Plus, we personally know all of our rental homes and can help you with any issues big or small. Whether you need something fixed in your home or dinner recommendations, our team is your go-to source.
We Offer a Larger Selection
All of our best Sandbridge vacation rentals are only available on our website. We have a wide selection of rental homes and condos with highly desirable amenities and features, such as beautiful oceanfront homes and pet-friendly rentals. Choose from the largest selection of more than 340 homes in Sandbridge.
You Can Take Advantage of Specials and Discounts
No matter when you book with Sandbridge Realty, you can take advantage of our special deals and discounts throughout the year. We understand that your vacation time is important, and we want to be sure you can enjoy it to the fullest. That’s also why we offer our Key Tag Discount Program to guests who book direct with us. This program gives you exclusive access to discounts at local restaurants, amusement parks, golf, and more.
Mark Your Calendars for February 5, 2020
How to Save With Sandbridge Realty for Book Direct Day
Offer Available for All New, Weekly Rentals Made on February 5
Browse All Our Sandbridge Vacation Rentals to Find the Perfect One
Save $250 on Any New Home and $100 on any New Condo
Call 1-800-933-4800 to Book and Redeem The Offer
Bookdirect Sandbridge Sandbridge Activities Sandbridge Beach
- 18th Annual Norfolk Latino Festival (1)
- 2018 Virginia Beach Tattoo Arts Festival (1)
- 4th Of July (1)
- American Authors (1)
- American Music Festival (1)
- Annual 4th Of July Boat Parade (1)
- Art (1)
- Art Crush (1)
- Back Bay (2)
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge (3)
- Baja Coffee Co (1)
- Baja Sandbridge (1)
- Bayou Boogaloo (1)
- Beach Equipment (1)
- Beach Holiday (1)
- Beach Rentals (1)
- Beach Vacation (1)
- Bee And The Biscuit (1)
- Beer Bourbon And Bbq Festival (1)
- Blue Moon Full Moonapalooza (1)
- Blue Petes (1)
- Boardwalk (1)
- Bookdirect (2)
- Breakfast (1)
- Carly Pearce (1)
- Cars Coffee (1)
- Cavalier Hotel (1)
- Chase Bryant (1)
- Coastal Virginia (1)
- Coffee Shop (1)
- Commonwealth Vibez (2)
- Concerts (2)
- Crafted (1)
- Cyber Monday (1)
- Dan Shay (1)
- Day Trip (1)
- Daytrips (1)
- Def Leppard (1)
- Dierks Bentley (1)
- Dragonfly Summer Concert Series (1)
- Ecsc (2)
- Elbow Rd (1)
- Events (9)
- Extreme Sports (1)
- Fall (2)
- Ferry Plantation House (1)
- Festivals (1)
- Fireworks (2)
- Flying Proms Symphony Airshow (1)
- Fmx (1)
- Friday The 13th (1)
- Funkfest (1)
- Grace Sherwood (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Happy Holidays (1)
- Hauntings (1)
- History (1)
- Holiday Sale (1)
- Holiday Vacation (1)
- Hotel (1)
- Hunt Club Farm (1)
- I Want To Show You Something (1)
- Janet Jackson State Of The World Tour (1)
- Jason Aldean (1)
- Journey (1)
- Kayaking (1)
- Keith Urban (1)
- King Neptune (1)
- Latin Fest (1)
- Little Island Fishing Pier (2)
- Little Red Mailbox (1)
- Local Dining (1)
- Local Produce (1)
- Matisyahu (1)
- Mermaid Seafari (1)
- Military Aviation Museum (3)
- Moca (2)
- Monster Trucks (1)
- Mount Trashmore (1)
- Music (1)
- Nas Oceana Air Show (1)
- Nature (1)
- Neptune Festival (1)
- Neptunes Park (1)
- Neptunes Surfing Classic (1)
- New Realm Brewing Co (1)
- Nitro Circus The Next Level Tour (1)
- Norfolk Harborfest (1)
- North American Sand Soccer Championships (1)
- Nsof Patriots Day (1)
- Ocean Rentals (1)
- Old Beach Farmers Market (1)
- Original Wailers (1)
- Patriotic Festival (1)
- Pentatonix (1)
- Pete Smith (1)
- Princess Anne Country Club (1)
- Pungo (4)
- Pungo Strawberry Festival (1)
- Pungo Wine Festival (1)
- Rascal Flatts (1)
- Reaver Beach Brewing Co (1)
- Rock N Roll Half Marathon (1)
- Rock Roll (1)
- Sale (1)
- Sandbridge (11)
- Sandbridge Activities (4)
- Sandbridge Beach (6)
- Sandbridge Dining (1)
- Sandbridge Eats (1)
- Sandbridge Nature (2)
- Sandbridge Pig Pickin (1)
- Sandbridge Realty (3)
- Sandbridge Restaurants (1)
- Sandbridge Wildlife (1)
- Sandstock (1)
- Shop Local (1)
- Springfest (1)
- Stars And Stripes Explosion (1)
- Strawberries (1)
- Summer Concerts (1)
- Surf And Adventure (2)
- Surfing (1)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- Thanksgiving Vacation (1)
- The Bee The Biscuit (1)
- The Boardwalk Art Show (1)
- The Military Aviation Museum (1)
- Things To Do In Sandbridge (2)
- Throwback Thursday (1)
- Travel Tips (1)
- Usla National Lifeguard Championships (1)
- Vacation Rental (2)
- Vacation Rentals (1)
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater (1)
- Vibe Creative District (3)
- Vintage Aircraft (1)
- Virginia (2)
- Virginia Beach (6)
- Virginia Beach Craft Beer (1)
- Virginia Beach Food (1)
- Virginia Beach Oceanfront (4)
- Virginia Beach Sportsplex (1)
- Virginia Beach Water Lantern Festival (1)
- Warbirds Over The Beach (1)
- Wasserhund (1)
- Wasserhund Oktoberfest (1)
- Whale Sighting (1)
- Witch Of Pungo (1)
- Wwii Planes (1)
- Ynot Wednesday (1)
- Young Veterans Brewing Co (1)