Sandbridge Realty Cyber Monday Sale 2020
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Monday, November 23, 2020
We're excited to announce our Cyber Monday Sale! While this holiday season will certainly be different, the opportunity to offer you special savings for a 2021 vacation remains important to us. Getting away to Sandbridge for a family vacation allows you to get a change of scenery and create memories that will last a lifetime. Sandbridge Beach does just that with our peaceful surroundings, quiet beaches, and large selection of vacation rentals to find your perfect fit. We hope to see you in 2021 and wish you and your loved ones a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season!
Cyber Monday 2020's offer, starting Monday, Nov. 23rd, 2020:
- $200 off any Sandbridge Realty home booked for any arrival from April - June 12th, 2021
- $100 off any Sanctuary or Sandbridge Realty condo booked for any arrival from April - June 12th, 2021
- Call 1-800-933-4800 by Monday, November 30th to redeem this offer and book your stay
Browse our wide selection of vacation rentals and start your search! Consider some of our popular searches below:
- This promo is only valid on new full week bookings with arrival dates between April to June 12th, 2021
- You must call 1-800-933-4800 to book and receive the discount [the Sandbridge Realty office is closed on November 26th and 27th, so for any bookings made online during this time, use the promo code CYBERMONDAY in the booking notes - a staff member will follow up with you once the office re-opens]
- The sale begins Monday, November 23rd and ends at 11:59PM on Monday, November 30th, 2020
Top Sandbridge Fall Activities
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Tuesday, September 29, 2020
The fall season in Sandbridge is simply wonderful! Beautiful, sunny days and cooler evenings make for a much more comfortable stay as you enjoy the outdoors. Sandbridge Beach and the surrounding neighborhoods are full of activities and things to do for fall fun. Whether you're visiting for a fall vacation or extending your time doing your virtual working/learning, we've compiled a list of great attractions and ideas to try. Pumpkin patches, local farmer's markets, corn mazes are just a few of the things that await when you visit Sandbridge Beach this fall! Check availability of our vacation homes & condos and find your perfect rental.
Here is a list of our suggested ideas*:
1) Spend a few hours in Pungo – visit the Military Aviation Museum, home to one of the largest private collections of World War I and II era military aircraft in the world, and Jurassic Park Dinosaur Field located at the entrance to the museum. Children will enjoy the unique collection of dinosaur sculptures and can even win a prize for identifying all the dinosaurs! Before or after your visit, stop by the Redhead Bay Cafe for breakfast or lunch, Pungo’s newest restaurant serving up excellent food and uniquely handcrafted cocktails!
2) Visit Cullipher Farms Pumpkin Patch and pick your own locally grown pumpkin straight from the field! Cullipher Farms also offers cotton and corn mazes, hay pyramids, a sunflower field and private wagon rides. Stop by their orchard and chose from a wide variety of hand-picked fruits and vegetables. You can also enjoy other local fruits and vegetables, jams, jellies, relishes, baked goods, ice cream, peanuts and so much more! SEASONAL and TICKETS PURCHASED ONLINE IN ADVANCE AS WELL.
3) Visit Hunt Club Farm and enjoy the thrills of their Halloween Festival (September 25 – October 31), featuring Towne of Terror, Field of Screams, and Village of the Dead! ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AND ONLINE.
4) Oysters and Sunsets – grab a bushel of locally sourced oysters, some crackers and cocktail sauce, and enjoy our spectacular sunsets from one of our bay homes.
5) Participate in the Wicked 10K Run held at the oceanfront! Enjoy a Halloween Themed Post-Race Party with Live Entertainment, Blue Moon Beer and Angry Orchard Hard Cider. Participants go all out in this popular event by dressing up in Halloween Costumes! There is even a Monster Mile for the little ones to enjoy.
6) Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens – September 23 – October 29, 6 pm – midnight.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ATTRACTIONS ARE OPERATING UNDER REVISED SCHEDULES BUT ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS. EACH ONE IS A BIT DIFFERENT. WE DON’T SELL THE TICKETS, BUT THEY CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE. PLEASE CONTACT THOSE BUSINESSES DIRECTLY TO GET SPECIFIC DETAILS OF THEIR OPERATING HOURS.
Sandbridge Beach Activities Sandbridge Beach Fall Sandbridge Beach Fall Things To Do Sandbridge Beach Fall Vacations
Sandbridge Remote Learning and Working
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Wednesday, July 29, 2020
The fall season will certainly be a different change of pace this year. As some families adapt to a new routine of distance learning and working, that opens up the opportunity to enjoy Sandbridge Beach outside of the typical summer months. While social distancing yourself from others, turn to nature for comfort, hope and inspiration. Explore the outdoors, engage your children, and learn new things. Sandbridge is full of open spaces and healthy waterways just waiting for you to navigate. Consider a Sandbridge getaway with your loved ones and stay in our wide selection of rental homes and condos!
Still thinking about your options? Review our list below of great reasons to visit Sandbridge this fall:
1. Keep your vacation days and work remotely from the beach! Many employers are continuing to allow employees to work remotely. Bring your family to the beach and enjoy productive days filled with sunshine and salt!
2. Homes & Condos offer several gathering areas ideal for setting up a makeshift office! With all homes and condos offering high-speed internet/WIFI, setting up your remote office takes no time at all. So open that laptop and get working, and try not to look at your beautiful ocean or bay view!
3. Our family friendly community is perfect for a beach break so bring your kids along! Many of our homes offer private backyards with pools and play areas, so let them enjoy the pool while you are working. Take a break and walk to the expanded beach, perfect for social distancing! View homes with private pools, open until October 10th, 2020!
4. Extend your stay…one week might not be enough of a break! Have more time? Then stay for a week or three! With great rates and weather, you can really relax and unwind and still be productive!
5. Incorporate learning experiences for your entire family to enjoy! You can learn from anywhere, so why not spend a day exploring the Wildlife Refuge? Take a leisurely stroll down the beach and collect shells. Grab a handful of sand and look at it under a microscope! Challenge your child to learn about the ocean and ways to preserve it and the marine life it supports. You will also create memories to last a lifetime!
Our reservation staff is ready to help you find the right home or condo for your stay. Contact us online, or call 1-800-933-4800 to get your planning started!
Sandbridge Sandbridge Beach Sandbridge Distance Learning Sandbridge Remote Learning Sandbridge Remote Working Sandbridge Rentals
Phase III Reopening
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Wednesday, July 1, 2020
As Virginia enters Phase III of reopening due to Covid-19, some restrictions are being lifted, while others remain in place. Notably, Sanctuary Realty will open their pool in Building B and the Cabana Bar Pool, while the pool in Building A and the fitness centers will remain closed. Use restrictions and social distancing will be in effect. Please follow the regulations and all posted signage to ensure your safety and the safey of others. The assocation will close all pools if the guidelines are not followed. For a complete update on Phase III of reopening, click here. Sandbridge Realty's private homes with pools and hot tubs are open.
Virginia Beach's Beaches Open May 22nd
Posted by Sandbridge Realty | Monday, May 18, 2020
IMPORTANT! Please note that all community pools, gyms and common area spaces are closed at this time due to COVID-19 restrictions and the Governor of Virginia at The Sanctuary, Seaside and Dunes Condominiums. Private Vacation Rental Homes and Hot Tubs are open.
Updated as of June 5th, 2020:
Most of Virginia began Phase Two of reopening on June 5 following the guidelines put in place by Gov. Ralph Northam.
Phase II of reopening Virginia includes: allowing groups of no more than 50, restaurants can start serving customers inside at a limited capacity, gyms can reopen indoor areas at a limited capacity, and museums and zoos can reopen, although not all of them here locally just yet are opening.
The current guidelines for religious services, non-essential retail, and personal grooming services will largely remain the same in Phase Two. An in-depth look at the governor’s Phase Two guidelines can be found here.
For those of you who are coming to Sandbridge, our local businesses are all open (following the guidelines), including The Baja and Bayview Lounge, Baja Coffee Shop, Sugar Shack, Simply Steamed, Sandbridge Island Restaurant and Pizza, Sandbridge Market, Zero's, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Gringo's Taco Truck, Margie & Ray's Crab House, Bay Breeze Farm Stand (fresh produce and seafood), Cromwell's Farmers Market (fresh produce and local beef), and all of the fantastic retail and restaurants found at Red Mill Commons, located just 7 minutes from Sandbridge. So plan a trip to our beach community, we are open! Enjoy our expanded beach from this year's beach replenishment program, hike and bike in the wildlife refuge, fish, surf, paddle...so much to do with wide-open and uncrowded spaces. We hope to see you soon!
P.S. If you can't stay for a week, that's okay! Our condos are now accepting partial stays! Call us TODAY for availability!
On May 22nd, Virginia Beach's beaches will be OPEN!!! We know you are just as excited as we are to be able to sit on the beach once again and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean. The beach has always been there for us and gazing at the water will restore your well being and aide you back to normal.
There are a few guidelines for you to follow to ensure everyone's health and safety. Below you will find the Virginia Beach Access Plan that outlines the guidelines:
1. Group sports (volleyball, football, frisbee, etc.) are prohibited
2. Speakers are prohibited
3. Alcohol is prohibited
4. Tents and groupings of umbrellas are prohibited
5. Fishing on sand beaches (Jetty to 42nd street) in the Resort Area is prohibited. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE RESORT AREA OF VIRGINIA BEACH ONLY, NOT SANDBRIDGE.
6. Parking garages and lots will be limited to 50% capacity.
- 18th Annual Norfolk Latino Festival (1)
- 2018 Virginia Beach Tattoo Arts Festival (1)
- 4th Of July (1)
- American Authors (1)
- American Music Festival (1)
- Annual 4th Of July Boat Parade (1)
- Art (1)
- Art Crush (1)
- Back Bay (2)
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge (3)
- Baja Coffee Co (1)
- Baja Sandbridge (1)
- Bayou Boogaloo (1)
- Beach Equipment (1)
- Beach Holiday (1)
- Beach Rentals (1)
- Beach Vacation (1)
- Bee And The Biscuit (1)
- Beer Bourbon And Bbq Festival (1)
- Blue Moon Full Moonapalooza (1)
- Blue Petes (1)
- Boardwalk (1)
- Bookdirect (2)
- Breakfast (1)
- Carly Pearce (1)
- Cars Coffee (1)
- Cavalier Hotel (1)
- Chase Bryant (1)
- Coastal Virginia (1)
- Coffee Shop (1)
- Commonwealth Vibez (2)
- Concerts (2)
- Crafted (1)
- Cyber Monday (1)
- Dan Shay (1)
- Day Trip (1)
- Daytrips (1)
- Def Leppard (1)
- Dierks Bentley (1)
- Dragonfly Summer Concert Series (1)
- Ecsc (2)
- Elbow Rd (1)
- Events (9)
- Extreme Sports (1)
- Fall (2)
- Ferry Plantation House (1)
- Festivals (1)
- Fireworks (2)
- Flying Proms Symphony Airshow (1)
- Fmx (1)
- Friday The 13th (1)
- Funkfest (1)
- Grace Sherwood (1)
- Halloween (1)
- Happy Holidays (1)
- Hauntings (1)
- History (1)
- Holiday Sale (1)
- Holiday Vacation (1)
- Hotel (1)
- Hunt Club Farm (1)
- I Want To Show You Something (1)
- Janet Jackson State Of The World Tour (1)
- Jason Aldean (1)
- Journey (1)
- Kayaking (1)
- Keith Urban (1)
- King Neptune (1)
- Latin Fest (1)
- Little Island Fishing Pier (2)
- Little Red Mailbox (1)
- Local Dining (1)
- Local Produce (1)
- Matisyahu (1)
- Mermaid Seafari (1)
- Military Aviation Museum (3)
- Moca (2)
- Monster Trucks (1)
- Mount Trashmore (1)
- Music (1)
- Nas Oceana Air Show (1)
- Nature (1)
- Neptune Festival (1)
- Neptunes Park (1)
- Neptunes Surfing Classic (1)
- New Realm Brewing Co (1)
- Nitro Circus The Next Level Tour (1)
- Norfolk Harborfest (1)
- North American Sand Soccer Championships (1)
- Nsof Patriots Day (1)
- Ocean Rentals (1)
- Old Beach Farmers Market (1)
- Original Wailers (1)
- Patriotic Festival (1)
- Pentatonix (1)
- Pete Smith (1)
- Princess Anne Country Club (1)
- Pungo (4)
- Pungo Strawberry Festival (1)
- Pungo Wine Festival (1)
- Rascal Flatts (1)
- Reaver Beach Brewing Co (1)
- Rock N Roll Half Marathon (1)
- Rock Roll (1)
- Sale (1)
- Sandbridge (12)
- Sandbridge Activities (4)
- Sandbridge Beach (7)
- Sandbridge Beach Activities (1)
- Sandbridge Beach Fall (1)
- Sandbridge Beach Fall Things To Do (1)
- Sandbridge Beach Fall Vacations (1)
- Sandbridge Dining (1)
- Sandbridge Distance Learning (1)
- Sandbridge Eats (1)
- Sandbridge Nature (2)
- Sandbridge Pig Pickin (1)
- Sandbridge Realty (3)
- Sandbridge Remote Learning (1)
- Sandbridge Remote Working (1)
- Sandbridge Rentals (1)
- Sandbridge Restaurants (1)
- Sandbridge Wildlife (1)
- Sandstock (1)
- Shop Local (1)
- Springfest (1)
- Stars And Stripes Explosion (1)
- Strawberries (1)
- Summer Concerts (1)
- Surf And Adventure (2)
- Surfing (1)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- Thanksgiving Vacation (1)
- The Bee The Biscuit (1)
- The Boardwalk Art Show (1)
- The Military Aviation Museum (1)
- Things To Do In Sandbridge (2)
- Throwback Thursday (1)
- Travel Tips (1)
- Usla National Lifeguard Championships (1)
- Vacation Rental (2)
- Vacation Rentals (1)
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater (1)
- Vibe Creative District (3)
- Vintage Aircraft (1)
- Virginia (2)
- Virginia Beach (6)
- Virginia Beach Craft Beer (1)
- Virginia Beach Food (1)
- Virginia Beach Oceanfront (4)
- Virginia Beach Sportsplex (1)
- Virginia Beach Water Lantern Festival (1)
- Warbirds Over The Beach (1)
- Wasserhund (1)
- Wasserhund Oktoberfest (1)
- Whale Sighting (1)
- Witch Of Pungo (1)
- Wwii Planes (1)
- Ynot Wednesday (1)
- Young Veterans Brewing Co (1)